Friday, January 7, 2011

Not Again

I can feel it coming back, my depression. I know it will leave me scared like every other time it does. I just wish there was someone to talk me through it... never really dated anyone through it. Just once I would have liked it, but I let my hopes get to high as always. I just wish the day were I can be happy will come soon and stay. I don't think that will happen for me anyway. Happiness always finds away out of the grip of my small hands.

I could go for your hug right know(you know who I am talking about). I felt bad that I didn't even get to see you, I should just stop trying to avoid you. I don't care if you don't feel the same way about me as I do you, just you being in my presents makes me happy, just a little.

On a happy note, I have decided that I should try out for high school talent show when it comes around...
Its hard to pick a song when you have a mum that wants you to sing a beautiful song that my sister sang when she was my age... I would like to sing an operatic version of Cancer or Helena from My Chemical Romance, or Last Rose of Summer. Also another happy note, I will still go to winter formal even if my dated drops it... I still would like to go. And I am going shopping tomorrow:D I want to find a sexy red dress haha, would be crazy.

                                                                                   Love you long time  
                                                                                              The Zombie    

No comments:

Post a Comment